Yale New Haven Health includes Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Yale New Haven Hospital and Westerly Hospital and a physician foundation, Northeast Medical Group. With more than 20,000 employees and 6,300 medical staff, the Yale New Haven Health System had over 109,000 inpatient discharges in Fiscal Year 2014, almost 1.8 million outpatient encounters, generated more than $3.4 billion in revenue and accumulated total assets of approximately $4.2 billion.
Total Licensed Beds: 2,470*
Inpatient Discharges: 109,275
Outpatient Encounters: 1,771,569
NEMG Physician Visits: 275,142
Total Assets: $4.2B
Total Revenue: $3.4B
Medical Staff: 6,309
- Fiscal Year 2014 covers October 1, 2013 - September 30, 2014.
- Total licensed number of beds includes bassinets; inpatient discharges based on 12 months of data from Corporate Finance.
- Total Assets include Yale New Haven Health Services Corporation (HSC) assets.
- Medical Staff includes Residents and Fellows; MD Hospitalists; excludes non-physician Affiliated/Allied Health.
- Employees represent counts and not full-time equivalents. System total includes HSC employees.