Yale New Haven Health includes Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Yale New Haven Hospital and Westerly Hospital and a physician foundation, Northeast Medical Group. With more than 22,000 employees and 7,600 medical staff, the Yale New Haven Health System had over 114,000 inpatient discharges in Fiscal Year 2016, 1.9 million outpatient encounters, generated more than $3.8 billion in revenue and accumulated total assets of approximately $5.4 billion.
Total Licensed Beds: 2,563*
Inpatient Discharges: 114,148
Outpatient Encounters: 1.9 million
Total Assets: $5.4B
Total Revenue: $3.8B
Medical Staff: 7,648
- Fiscal Year 2016 covers October 1, 2015 - September 30, 2016.
- Total licensed number of beds includes bassinets.
- Total Assets include Yale New Haven Health Services Corporation (HSC) assets.
- Medical Staff includes Residents and Fellows; MD Hospitalists; includes non-physician Affiliated/Allied Health (advanced care practitioners).
- Employees represent counts and not full-time equivalents.