The Yale-New Haven Children's Pediatric Network creates partnerships with hospitals and physicians to enhance the overall health, quality and safety of pediatric patients. Services include:
- Consultation on the affiliate hospital's pediatric program
- Emergency department management and physician coverage
- Access to evidence-based pediatric protocols
- Pediatric specialist tele-consultation
- Development of disease management protocols for asthma and other chronic conditions
Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital pediatric services available to affiliates include: pediatric emergency department, newborn special care, inpatient pediatric units, pediatric intensive care, a pediatric surgery center, interdisciplinary outpatient pediatric specialty centers and psychiatric services for children and adolescents.