Education and Training
Knowledge that Lends Confidence
The Yale New Haven Health System Center for Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Response (YNHHS-CEPDR) develops, facilitates and oversees education and training to personnel employed in a variety of healthcare organizations including hospitals, emergency medical services, skilled nursing facilities, health centers and public health agencies, as well as to personnel from other business entities.
- Scalable and customizable for regional variations
- Delivered online, web-based, instructor-led, CD-ROM, video/DVD, webinar, virtual
- Compliant with standard-setting organizations and agencies
YNHHS-CEPDR provides learning development services including:
- Instructional design team
- Learning Management System hosting services
- Education research and analysis
- Clinical and academic subject matter experts
- Simulation center faculty and technicians
To provide consistent training to a large and diverse audience in a rapid and cost-effective manner, YNHHS-CEPDR has developed online courses. Learners worldwide can gain access to a wide range of courses specifically developed and adapted via the web. Courses are available through contract with YNHHS-CEPDR.